Grass-fed Beef Packages & Prices
LongTime Ranch is slightly different than most sellers of beef in that we do not sell by the term known as “hanging weight”. We feel this process is not price transparent as the final weight per pound is usually only 60% - 65% of the hanging weight. Our prices are 25% - 30% lower than most of the competition. Should the actual weights vary more than 5% from our package estimates, we will adjust the prices accordingly.
Quarter Beef Package
The Quarter Beef is a great value that gives you all the beef standards: steaks, roasts, flank steak , brisket, stew meat, short ribs and great burger. While the hanging weight is different for each animal, the final packaged weights will average around 90 pounds.
· Recommended for couples or families with 1-2 kiddos
· Will take up half of a small chest freezer or 25% of small upright freezer (14 cu. ft.)
· The Quarter Beef Package is $655, which averages $7.27 per pound for packaged meat
Half Beef Package
The Half Beef Package will basically give you double the same cuts as the Quarter Beef Package. While the package weight is different for each animal, the average final packaged weight of a half beef will be around 175 pounds.
· Recommended for families with a two or more hungry kids
· Will take up to 50% of a large upright freezer (20 cu. ft.)
· The Half Beef Package is $1,247 which averages $7.13 per pound for packaged meat
Whole Beef Package
If beef is what’s for dinner at your house then this is for you! It’s our lowest price per pound package at just $6.98 per pound. While the weight varies by animal, the average final packaged weight of a whole beef will be around 350 pounds.
· Recommended for large families with multiple kids. (Probably with teenage boys!)
· Will take up almost all of a large upright freezer (20 cu. ft.)
· The Whole Beef Package is $2,443, which averages $6.98 per pound for packaged meat
A $200 deposit is required to reserve your beef. Click Here to make your deposit with a debit or credit card. The balance may be paid when you pick up your meat with cash, check, or credit card.
Our beef is processed and packaged at a USDA plant in Elizabeth, CO that has been in business since 1944. Our beef is dry aged for 14 days to maximize flavor and tenderness! All packages will be available to pick up at our Green Mountain Falls ranch around March 1.